From São Paulo to Mococa:
- Take Rodovia dos Bandeirantes up to km 83 and take exit 84.
- This exit takes you the a new road 17 kms long which takes you to Rodovia D. Pedro. You pass over Rodovia Anhanguera, surrounding Campinas from the south end.
- When you get to Rodovia D Pedro, you see a large white temple and the road flows naturally to the center express way of Rodovia D Pedro. New additional lanes were built along the side, parallel to the express way.
- Take exit 133, signaling the road to Jaguariuna, Mogi-mirim, Mogi-guaçu. It is the only exit to the side road before the exit to Jaquariuna, etc. Take this road and go for a few kms until you see a sign for exit to Jaguariuna and Mogi.
- If you miss this exit from the express way into the marginal road, the express way will continue and you will have to take the first “retorno”, to come back to the exit that will take to to Rodovia Ademar de Barros, towards Jaguariuna and Mogi.
- I don’t know if these changes have been posted on Waze already.
From Mococa to Igaraí:
- When you exit the highway you will pass several (5) roundabouts. Go straight through.
- On the 5th roundabout, the one with a statue of Nossa Sra. Aparecida, take a right,driving through an avenue with large palm trees in between the lanes.
- Go about 800 m till the end of the avenue, where there is a park on the right side, and a sign saying: Centro - ( = downtown , pointing straigh ahead ) and Vila Carvalho, pointing to the right.
- Follow the downtown direction: "Centro"
- Go 4 blocks and turn right on Rua Coronel Diogo.
- Take Rua Coronel Diogo all the way till the end of town into a narrow paved road. There is a sign "Igarai" at the beginning of the road, which goes straight ahead, always paved till you reach Igarai . It takes 28 kms to get to Igarai.
From Igaraí to the Farm:
- Coming from Mococa, when you arrive in Igarai, the road narrows down a little and bends to the left.
- Enter town and turn right on the second street, going uphill till you get to the top, where you see an old church with a small park in front.
- Drive by the right side of the church.
- Next , past the church, there is a walled soccer field on the left side. There are graffittes on the wall.
- Continue straight ahead till the paving ends and a dirt road starts, taking you towards the cemetery.
- When you get near the cemetery, there is a bend on the road to the right, taking you around the cemetery.
- Right past the wall of the cemetery, you see a high sign ( Fazenda Ambiental Fortaleza).
- You will be driving around the cemetery and the entrance to the farm will be about 100 meters ahead.You will see the sign: Fazenda Ambiental Fortaleza, and will be entering the farm.
- When you enter the farm, it takes 4 kms until you get to the main compound. Follow signs to the "Sede" ( main house).